Website Terms and Conditions for use
SiR (acronym for ‘Standards in Recruitment) is a trading name of The SiR Standard Ltd, registered in England, company number 9387366, and our principal place of business is at 6-7 Dubarry House, Hove Park Villas, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 6AF. References to ‘us’ ‘we’, ‘our’ are references to SiR, references to ‘you’ or ‘your’ applies to you the user accessing the Website.
Our Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated we own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in content displayed and to this Website and all technical infrastructure relating to it. Accordingly you may only use this Website in accordance with our permission which is dependent upon your agreement as follows. In accessing any part of this Website you agree:
- not to use this Website in a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this Website by other users
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this Website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this Website or attempt to transmit to or via this Website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this Website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this Website
- not to use any material from this site without disclosing SiR as being the author and publisher
- not to use our logo or name in graphic whether visible or invisible or through any meta tag or otherwise without our prior written consent.
Material contained in this Website may be downloaded, viewed and printed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part. Material contained in this Website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be sold, copied, reproduced or exploited in any way for commercial gain.
All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this Website.
Links from this Website are provided for information and convenience only, and we do not endorse any linked website or the party publishing material on that linked site.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This Website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about SiR, our products and services. Owing to the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that this Website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet, and your use is entirely at your own risk.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this Website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This Website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in it, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this Website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this Website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
As we have no control over links we exclude any responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website or any matter arising from your use of a link. You should ensure that you are protected against electronic invasion or damage of any kind.
Our liability for loss that is not excluded, save where a limit is excluded by statute, resulting from your use of the Website is limited to £100 for direct loss only and we accept no liability for your inability to use the Website or any indirect, punitive or consequential loss of any kind.