A Gap Analysis… from an objective perspective.
On a date to be agreed with you, this onsite ‘MoT’ is a review of your operational and management processes in the context of the SiR standards.
At the end of the review, our expert will provide you with recommendations for fine tuning where necessary and/or indicate that you are ready for the final stage of the programme. This is followed by a confirmatory written report.
We strongly recommend that the Gap Analysis is undertaken to avoid issues arising on the final audit. It can provide some real key pointers and is designed to help your internal compliance team from an entirely objective perspective.
In addition, for recruitment business that provide services where additional requirements are essential such as education, we will also look to see that you have enhanced safeguarding provisions and that you comply with all safeguarding principles, relevant legislation and guidelines.
During the onsite visit, our external assessor will ask to see evidence of:
- Your management systems, including documentation and how you implement processes.
- Quality customer assurance includes that:
- Representations by you are accurate;
- You operate in a legally compliant way;
- You provide a consistent service;
- You have a complaints procedure;
- Customer confidentiality and personal information is secure;
- You meet contractual and statutory requirement relevant to a customer; and
- You provide a recruitment service of excellence,